My Cart (0 )
1 oz Silver Rounds (18)
2 oz Silver Rounds (5)
5 oz Silver Rounds (3)
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $30.06As Low As Just $2.09 Over Spot! Produced by the Golden State Mint, the 1 oz. Aztec Calendar Silver Round is struck with .999 pure silver. The design is based on the infamous Aztec Calendar Stone, located in the National Anthropology Museum in Mexico City. Celebrate a piece of iconic history by adding this 1 oz. Silver Round to your cart today!
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $31.96Using cutting edge technology, the MintID Buffalo 1 oz Silver Round guarantees legitimacy, quality and authenticity. Composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver, each round features iconic and detailed artistry. Add the 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round to your collection with Hero Bullion today!
- Rated 4.86 out of 5as low as $32.96Please note- These 1 oz Silver Rounds are being sold on Pre-Sale with an estimated ship date on or near 2/23/2021. This is an estimate based on information provided by the mint and is subject to change based on the mint’s ability to deliver. Orders containing Pre-Sale items are held until all items are available as we do not split orders over multiple shipments. The In-Stock number listed above is the number we are making available on PRE-SALE. These coins are not here yet and will not ship until near the date above. Please make sure you understand these terms BEFORE ordering. All rounds are hallmarked with their silver content, 1 oz of 99.9% fine silver. *Please note that the bullion you receive is based on our current product availability. Mints may vary.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $33.46The 2020 Chiwoo acts as the fifth installment in the popular Chiwoo series. With low mintages and annually changing designs, this silver coin is highly sought after by investors and collectors alike. Each coin consists of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver. Get your own 2020 South Korean Chiwoo, now available for purchase through Hero Bullion.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $309.59Please expect a slight delay of roughly 5 business days on orders containing these rounds.Primarily used by mints to refine silver bullion, silver grain (shot) is an inexpensive way to grow your physical supply of silver. Additionally, it’s an easy and accessible way for hobby melters and pourers looking to experiment and further their craftsmanship. Pick up your own 10 oz bag of .999 silver shot, now available for purchase through Hero Bullion.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $529.59The majestic Bald Eagle is traditionally associated with the strength and resilience of the United States. However, the Eagle itself is not exclusive to the United States. Eagles are native to Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, Central America, and South America. And wherever there are eagles, these massive creatures are respected for their beauty, strength, and pride. The symbolic value of the Eagle is undeniable.