My Cart (0 )
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,860.76Now Just $44.99 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! Gold bars continue to offer a strong investment advantage. All bars are hallmarked with the insignia of their producing institution and contain 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine gold. *Please note that the bar you receive is based on product availability. Mint of origin may vary.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,875.76Now available for just $59.99 Over Spot in Any Quantity! This 1 oz Gold Bar is produced by the Credit Suisse Mint and remains an excellent choice for both investors and collectors. Each bar consists of 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine gold in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,880.76Get these Perth Mint Gold bars for just $64.99 Over Spot in Any Quantity! Produced by the highly esteemed Perth Mint, this 1 oz Gold Bar is an excellent choice for both investors and collectors. Each bar consists of 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,890.76Just $74.99 Over Spot in Any Quantity! Produced by the renowned Royal Canadian Mint, this 1 oz Gold Bar is an excellent choice for investors. Each bar consists of 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
What is Gold? And how will it help me?Gold is a precious metal of patient virtue. “On average, it takes 10-20 years before a gold mine is ready to produce material that can be refined.” It’s high in demand and low in supply, virtually indestructible, recyclable (but don’t toss it with your soda cans). The demand for Gold since the early 2000s has quadrupled worldwide. Gold is not only high in demand, but diverse in its uses. The association with jewelry, and other value propositions, somewhat keep it an underrated investment option. It’s IRA approved and a common alternative among those not in favor of stock markets. Deciding how to invest in gold involves appraisal of product, risk, return, and liquidity. Investment gold is often free of Value Added Tax (VAT), and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Gold BarsSimply put, Gold Bars meet specific purity standards. A minted gold bar has gone through a more rigorous process than bars that are cast. Sizes are meticulously cut, yielding precise dimensions, and purity. Cast bars are poured into molds to harden. They’re often uneven in comparison to minted bars and vary in color and appearance. The preferred choices for gold bullion are gold coins and gold bars. Small sizes account for roughly two-thirds of the demand for investment gold each year. It’s easy to “track, stack, and store.” If you’re more of an investor versus collector, Gold Bars might be for you. Typically, the goal is to get the most gold ounces for your money. Similar to diamonds, its purity and weight influence it’s value. The manufacturer and reputation from which it came will impact your ability [and the bar’s desirability] to sell if you decide to liquidate.
Gold Bar SizesBigger doesn’t always mean better. The variety of sizes and weights you can choose far exceeds other precious metals giving you a little more control over the selection and purchase. Too, they hold a lower premium than other gold options. A gold bar can weigh as little as 1 gram or as much as 400 ounces. Bars weighing between 1 and 10 ounces are often the most appealing, with many investors settling on the 1 Troy ounce or 10 Troy ounce bars. Typical sizes you’ll find: ½ Gram - 1 Gram - 2 Grams - 5 Grams - 10 Grams - 20 Grams - 50 Grams - 100 Grams
Composition of Gold BarsThe majority of gold today is refined with .9999 gold content; weight and type notwithstanding. It’s measured by Troy ounces - only used to weigh precious metals and gemstones - a Troy Ounce is 10% heavier than a typical ounce.
Gold Bar PackagingMinted Gold Bars arrive in sealed, tamper-evident packaging with Assay Card. Mints and Security Features Choice Mints offering Gold Bars:
- The Royal Canadian Mint - A 100-year-old refinery offering “the most secure bullion in the world” with their trademarked “Bullion DNA” security feature - one of many safeguards provided. They are the leading experts in security, storage, and production.
- Pamp Suisse - A World Renowned Refinery from the start of inception 30 years ago.
- Credit Suisse - Not in the limelight but, founded in 1856 and one the most distinguished metal refineries in the world with 150+ years of financial and fine metal experience.
- Argor Heraeus - What they lack in brand power, they make up for in highly sought after 1-ounce bars and a loyal following of investors and enthusiasts. Founded in 1951, its a fairly new refinery in comparison however, they keep pace with production, refining 350-400 tonnes of gold annually.