The Valcambi 2.5 gram Gold Bar is a great opportunity to add some gold to your collection at a more attainable price. Maybe you want to own gold for the first time or you are looking to diversify your portfolio, this 2.5 gram gold bar allows you to do it.
- Each bar is packaged in protective plastic and includes an assay card.
- Made of 2.5 Grams (0.0803769 Troy oz) of .9999 pure gold.
- Individual serial number on each bar
- Obverse side has the refinery’s logo and ‘2.5 g FINE GOLD 999.9’. Under this is written ‘CHI ESSAYER FOUNDUER’ which is the Assayer’s mark under which is the serial number of the bar
- Reverse has ‘Valcambi Suisse’ stamped on the back
- Produced by Valcambi Suisse.
The obverse side of the bar has Valcambi Suisse’s logo followed by ‘2.5g FINE GOLD 999.9’ underneath. Under this is the assayer’s mark which is written as ‘CHI ESSAYER FOUNDEUR’. At the very bottom is the serial number of the bar.
On the reverse of the bar which is often blank on gold bars, is a stylized ‘Valcambi Suisse’.
Valcambi Suisse has a rich history that has led to its being one of the world’s largest manufacturers of gold ingots. It started out as Valcambi over 60 years ago by a group of Swiss investors interested in precious metals. It has grown from its humble beginnings through a few mergers and acquisitions to being a company that is fully focused on the business of refining precious metals. This focus shows in their attention to detail and consistency of quality products.
The Valcambi 2.5 gram Gold Bar is a great way to get into gold or give gold as gifts to your loved ones, friends or clients. Get yours today.