American Gold Eagles (6)
American Gold Buffalo Coins (2)
Canadian Gold Coins (4)
US Gold Commemorative Coins (2)
British Gold Coins (3)
South African Gold Krugerrands (1)
Australian Gold Coins (1)
Austrian Gold Philharmonics (1)
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $207.34Minted since 1979, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf collection is one of the most popular in the world. The 1/10 oz Maple Leaf is one of four fractional sizes offered in the series. Each coin has a legal tender of $5.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $208.86As 2020 turns into 2021, we officially transition from the Year of the Rat to the Year of the Ox. Although some bullion collectors will pay little attention to this shift, fans of the Chinese Lunar Calendar should know that 2021 is slated to be an important year for a few reasons. Most notably, the Year of the Ox means that people born in 2021 are likely to be strong-willed, determined, and honest.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $209.15All Gold Eagles have their purity, weight and content exclusively guaranteed by the United States Government. Acting as the smallest denomination to be minted in the collection, the 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle has a legal tender value of $5.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,878.73Now Just $59.99 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! Since its release in 1967, the Gold Krugerrand has continued to soar in worldwide popularity. Although these coins have no face value, their value is based on the pure gold used to produce them.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,888.73Now Just $69.99 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! Minted since 1979, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is one of the most trusted sources of bullion worldwide. Each 2020 Maple Leaf, and every subsequent coin the collection, contains 99.99% pure gold. The 1 oz coin has a legal tender value of $50.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,888.73Just $69.99 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is considered one of the most established, credible sources of bullion in the world. Trusted by investors worldwide, each Maple Leaf contains 99.99% pure gold with a face value of $50.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,908.73These 1 oz Gold Eagles are available at just $89.99 over spot in any quantity! The 1 oz American Gold Eagle has a weight, purity and content that is exclusively backed by the United States Government. As one of the most popular coins in the world, each Gold Eagle has a face value of $50.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $1,913.73Just $94.99 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! Backed by the United States Mint, the American Gold Buffalo 1 oz Coin is a sure way to diversify any portfolio. Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine gold, each coin has a denominational value of $50.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,913.73Get 2020 Gold Buffs for just $94.99 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! First produced in 2006, the 2020 American Gold Buffalo 1 oz coin has a weight and content that is assured by the United States Mint. Each coin contains 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine gold, with a legal tender value of $50.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,913.73Just $94.99 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! With its purity, weight and content backed by the United States Government, the 1 oz American Gold Eagle continues to be one of the most sought after coins in the world. Each coin has a legal tender of $50.
Gold Bullion has been a long-standing, highly traded precious metal for some time making gold coins firm footing when looking to invest in gold. There are a few key features to assess when shopping for Gold Coins- purity, weight, and program/series. The selection of Gold Coins Hero Bullion offers is entirely sourced from the finest Mints around the globe. Superior gold (and your investment) deserve safeguards that protect its authenticity and value. We hope to remove the intimidation factor associated with new investments in gold.
American Gold Coins
The United States Mint is the only mint authorized to produce American gold coins. Since 1794, the U.S. Mint has issued both circulation gold currency and bullion gold coinage. Gold coins for investment and collection ceased in 1933, resuming 1986 with the American Gold Eagle.
Choices are endless, especially on the world wide web.
This prompted us to offer select gold coin series that have garnered worldwide popularity due to design, government assurance, and the notable mints from which they came. Each design is rich in a history that conveys a message and exhibits a beauty all its own. It's not just a portfolio, it's also a story.
American Gold Eagle
The Gold Eagle is a timeless classic that remains one of the most popular coins in the world, with meaningful historic value. Each American Gold Eagle contains 91.67% gold, 5.33% copper, and 3% silver produced in 22-karat gold alloy in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
The obverse features the historic Lady Liberty carrying a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other, reminiscent of the $20 Saint-Gaudens gold coin, commissioned by Theodore Roosevelt. The reverse featuring a nested Eagle guarding her hatchlings and a male Eagle poised protectively above, an olive branch in his beak.
Your coin's market value is primarily based on the weight of the gold contained within, often stamped on its reverse. It has a face value of fifty dollars. Available in 1-ounce and 1/10-ounce coins.
American Gold Buffalo
Minted since 2006 by the United States Mint, the American Gold Buffalo proves an excellent alternative to the familiar American Gold Eagle. Each Gold Buffalo is produced in 24 karat gold and contains one troy ounce of .9999 fine gold and one of the world's purest in fineness for the metal they contain.
Its high liquidity and Government assurance speak to the favorable qualities of a wise investment. Each Gold Buffalo has a face value of fifty dollars. Although legal tender, each coin's gold content poses greater worth.
Highly Coveted Gold Coins
Gold Maple Leaf
The Royal Canadian Mint has a remarkable reputation as one of the most trusted mints in the world, and with good reason. Their measures for product assurance exceed competitors, making them leading experts of security in the industry.
Digital Non-destructive Activation (DNA), visible security features, and micro engraving are used to protect your collection and investment. Since its 1979 inception, it remains one of the longest-running gold bullion series and issued annually by the Government of Canada. The purest gold bullion produced in 24-karat gold with .9999 fine gold.
Available in 1-ounce and 1/10-ounce coins.
South African Krugerrands
Another coveted coin is the South African Krugerrand, minted since 1967 by the South African mint in 22-karat gold alloy containing 1 Troy ounce of pure gold. Copper offers durability resisting dents and scratches and give the Krugerrand its pale orange shade. They're without face value but considered legal tender in South Africa.
Available in 1-ounce and 1/10-ounce coins.
Gold coins will arrive packaged in protective, plastic flips. Bulk options include original mint packaging when available.
Why Buy Gold Coins from Hero Bullion?
We offer coins from the most reputable mints, sealed, and assured removing the guesswork that often comes with this type of purchase. Our coins are authenticated, and your privacy maintained.
We don't just sell Gold and Silver. Bullion is our passion. We like to teach, inform, and provide interested customers with the information they need [however great or small] that empowers them to make the investment choice just right for them. Please give us a call, we’d love to help.
No high-pressure sales calls. No fees or commissions. Just gold & silver, simply delivered.