My Cart (0 )
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $4.41There’s a reason the Aurum’s Goldbacks are so quickly becoming a staple of the collections of many bullion enthusiasts. In addition to the functional value of the gold notes, which are accepted at a number of establishments in Utah and Nevada, Goldbacks allow collectors to reap the benefits of owning highly-liquid small amounts of gold at a time. Many customers also praise the unique design of the notes, which evoke a sense of history with their intricate vignettes. Goldbacks will arrive in protective currency sleeve. Multiple Goldbacks will ship in a single sleeve.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $16.66The gold and silver bullion community has long held a tradition of celebrating important cultural events with collectible commemorative coins. Considering the staggering international popularity of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, it makes sense that Perth Mint’s Lunar Series is a consistent favorite of bullion collectors. Perth’s newest coin in the Lunar III Series is the ½ Oz. Silver Lunar Ox Coin, which celebrates the upcoming 2021 Year of the Ox.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $17.03Following the large scale success of their Utah series, Aurum is now minting a series of Goldbacks featuring the beautiful state of Nevada. Like the Utah line, it is likely that the Nevada Goldbacks by Aurum will be usable at select establishments throughout the state-- and in many parts of the larger USA. The 5 Nevada Goldback denomination lets collectors expand their stock of gold by a small amount, only 1/200th of an ounce, through the artistic and exciting design of the gold notes. Goldbacks will arrive in protective currency sleeve. Multiple Goldbacks will ship in a single sleeve.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $32.23Australia’s Perth Mint is once again offering bullion collectors the opportunity to commemorate the Chinese Lunar Calendar with a stunning 2021 Australian 1 oz Silver Lunar Ox Coin. This 1 Oz. coin is struck using .9999 silver and attempts to capture the majesty of the Ox, patron animal of 2021 according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $34.06The 10 Nevada Goldback Aurum Gold Note is one of five denominations of the Nevada Goldback series by Aurum. The 10 denomination is pressed using 1/100th ounce of pure gold. The note includes an extremely detailed depiction of Lady Justice as she is represented outside the Virginia City courthouse in Nevada. The 10 Nevada Goldback note is a fantastic way for collectors to store value in gold while tapping into some of the most beautiful imagery and rich symbolism that Nevada has to offer. Goldbacks will arrive in protective currency sleeve. Multiple Goldbacks will ship in a single sleeve.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $56.47Get Your 20201 Greyhound coins for Just $3.49 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! The 2021 Queen's Beast White Greyhound is now In-Stock and Shipping Daily!
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $62.87A part of the Silver Lunar Series III by Perth, the 2021 Australian 2 oz Silver Lunar Ox Coin commemorates the Year of the Ox while paying homage to Queen Elizabeth II on the reverse side. The coin is composed of .9999 silver, making it a beautiful and pure addition to any bullion collection.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $85.14The 25 Nevada Goldback Gold Note includes 1/40th ounce of pure gold. But for fans of the Goldbacks by Aurum, the value of these gold notes extend far beyond their physical gold content. Goldbacks can be used as an alternative form of currency at some establishments. Additionally, gold collectors can use the small gold contents of these Goldack notes to expand their collection without breaking the bank. Goldbacks will arrive in protective currency sleeve. Multiple Goldbacks will ship in a single sleeve.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $146.16As Low As $4.49 Over Spot per Ounce! The 2020 5 oz Silver ATB Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve Coin is now In-Stock and Shipping.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $183.55
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $275.33As Low As $2.79 Over Spot per Ounce! With lower premiums than its gold counterpart, silver continues to act as a distinct investment option. All 10 oz Asahi Silver Bars are composed of .999 pure silver and arrive in brand new condition. Perfect for stacking, these bars have a sleek and elegant design that will add beautiful flair to any collection.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $275.33As Low As $2.79 Over Spot per Ounce! Struck with ten ounces of .999 fine silver by the legendary Golden State Mint, the Aztec Calendar 10 oz Silver Bar is a fine addition to any silver bullion investor’s collection. The detailed engraving of the full Aztec calendar on the obverse side is endlessly fascinating, while a stunning portrait of Tenochtitlan Aztec Emperor Cuauhtemoc decorates the reverse side. This highly detailed silver bar combines its high purity with a beautiful design in order to practically sell itself to the savvy bullion fan.