My Cart (0 )
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $16.88The gold and silver bullion community has long held a tradition of celebrating important cultural events with collectible commemorative coins. Considering the staggering international popularity of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, it makes sense that Perth Mint’s Lunar Series is a consistent favorite of bullion collectors. Perth’s newest coin in the Lunar III Series is the ½ Oz. Silver Lunar Ox Coin, which celebrates the upcoming 2021 Year of the Ox.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $27.47As low as $2.49 Over Spot! The holidays are always an exciting time for bullion collectors. Men and women who love gold, silver, and platinum bullion are often excited to share their passion with friends and family. But even for collectors who don’t plan on shopping for gifts, the holiday season generally brings a number of new Christmas-themed designs from mints all over the world.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $27.97As low as $2.79 Over Spot! Where security and government backing are concerned, bullion collectors might never find a better mint than the British Royal Mint. This organization is the official mint of Great Britain, and it’s been in operation for over one thousand years. Since 886, the Royal Mint has been under the direct control of the treasury of the Queen of England. Needless to say, the Royal Mint provides an unparalleled level of legitimacy as a manufacturer of coins.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $32.67Australia’s Perth Mint is once again offering bullion collectors the opportunity to commemorate the Chinese Lunar Calendar with a stunning 2021 Australian 1 oz Silver Lunar Ox Coin. This 1 Oz. coin is struck using .9999 silver and attempts to capture the majesty of the Ox, patron animal of 2021 according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $57.35Get Your 20201 Greyhound coins for Just $3.49 Over Spot in ANY QUANTITY! When Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the British throne, her coronation was a major historical event. To commemorate the occasion, revered sculptor James Woodford crafted a series of ten unique sculptures. Each of the ‘Queen’s Beasts’ represented a portion of Queen Elizabeth II’s genealogy, which granted her the God-given right to the throne of England. Since their debut at the Royal Palace in 1953, the Queen’s Beasts have been a beloved part of British royal lore and history.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $63.75A part of the Silver Lunar Series III by Perth, the 2021 Australian 2 oz Silver Lunar Ox Coin commemorates the Year of the Ox while paying homage to Queen Elizabeth II on the reverse side. The coin is composed of .9999 silver, making it a beautiful and pure addition to any bullion collection.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $148.37As Low As $4.49 Over Spot per Ounce! America has forged its global reputation in a number of ways. But for many Americans, the most compelling image of the country comes from its beautiful public lands, which have been preserved by the Federal Government since the early 20th century. The expansive rolling hills, whitetopped mountains, and unfettered forests paint the picture of a country which merges the cities of man with the uncharted, natural brilliance of nature.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $160.97Reduced $25 for a limited time!
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $210.95As 2020 turns into 2021, we officially transition from the Year of the Rat to the Year of the Ox. Although some bullion collectors will pay little attention to this shift, fans of the Chinese Lunar Calendar should know that 2021 is slated to be an important year for a few reasons. Most notably, the Year of the Ox means that people born in 2021 are likely to be strong-willed, determined, and honest.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $273.75As Low As $2.19 Over Spot per Ounce! With lower premiums than its gold counterpart, silver continues to act as a distinct investment option. All 10 oz Asahi Silver Bars are composed of .999 pure silver and arrive in brand new condition. Perfect for stacking, these bars have a sleek and elegant design that will add beautiful flair to any collection.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $273.75As Low As $2.19 Over Spot per Ounce! Struck with ten ounces of .999 fine silver by the legendary Golden State Mint, the Aztec Calendar 10 oz Silver Bar is a fine addition to any silver bullion investor’s collection. The detailed engraving of the full Aztec calendar on the obverse side is endlessly fascinating, while a stunning portrait of Tenochtitlan Aztec Emperor Cuauhtemoc decorates the reverse side. This highly detailed silver bar combines its high purity with a beautiful design in order to practically sell itself to the savvy bullion fan.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $286.75The histories of Great Britain and its monarchs are as rich as nearly any sovereign country on Earth. Coin collectors have long prized the deeply historical depictions crowning coins struck by the British Royal Mint. This mint itself comes with an impressive history; the state-run mint has been producing coins for over a thousand years. Images struck onto coins by the Royal Mint have come to symbolize historic moments in British Empire and its leading families.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $501.75The majestic Bald Eagle is traditionally associated with the strength and resilience of the United States. However, the Eagle itself is not exclusive to the United States. Eagles are native to Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, Central America, and South America. And wherever there are eagles, these massive creatures are respected for their beauty, strength, and pride. The symbolic value of the Eagle is undeniable.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,237.75Now Just $109.99 Over Spot Per Coin! Very Few Left! Once again capitalizing on the majestic imagery of the ox and the historical popularity of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, Perth Mint has recently released their 1 Oz Platinum Lunar Ox Coin. The Lunar Series has performed extraordinary well. Collectors prize these coins for their collectability, design, and value. This particular edition introduces platinum to the mix, allowing fans of this up-and-coming precious metal to store tremendous value in the coin while beginning (or continuing) their collection of Perth’s Lunar Series.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,936.55Just $96.99 Over Spot in Any Quantity! Please note- These 2021 American Gold Eagles are being sold on Pre-Sale with an estimated ship date on or near 1/15/2021. This is an estimate based on information provided by the mint and is subject to change based on the mint’s ability to deliver. Orders containing Pre-Sale items are held until all items are available as we do not split orders over multiple shipments. The In-Stock number listed above is the number we are making available on PRE-SALE. These coins are not here yet and will not ship until near the date above. Please make sure you understand these terms BEFORE ordering.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $1,939.55Just $99.99 Over Spot! Please note- These 2021 American Gold Buffalo Coins are being sold on Pre-Sale with an estimated ship date on or near 1/15/2021. This is an estimate based on information provided by the mint and is subject to change based on the mint’s ability to deliver. Orders containing Pre-Sale items are held until all items are available as we do not split orders over multiple shipments. The In-Stock number listed above is the number we are making available on PRE-SALE. These coins are not here yet and will not ship until near the date above. Please make sure you understand these terms BEFORE ordering.