American Silver Eagles (6)
America the Beautiful Silver Coins (2)
Canadian Silver Maple Leafs (6)
90% Junk Silver (6)
British Silver Coins (2)
Australian Silver Coins (7)
South African Silver Coins (1)
Austrian Silver Philharmonics (1)
South Korean Silver Coins (1)
Cook Islands Silver Coins (2)
World Silver Coins (2)
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $17.43The gold and silver bullion community has long held a tradition of celebrating important cultural events with collectible commemorative coins. Considering the staggering international popularity of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, it makes sense that Perth Mint’s Lunar Series is a consistent favorite of bullion collectors. Perth’s newest coin in the Lunar III Series is the ½ Oz. Silver Lunar Ox Coin, which celebrates the upcoming 2021 Year of the Ox.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $20.21As low as $1.99 Over Spot! An easy and efficient way to enhance your assets, the U.S. Mint silver dime is one of the longest running coin designs in American history. All dimes have a silver content of 90%. Dates may vary.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $20.21As low as $1.99 Over Spot! One of the most popular ways to invest in silver is through purchasing pre-1965 US Mint silver coins. They’re an easy and efficient way to add weight to your collection. All quarters have a composition of 90% silver.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $23.43One of the most popular ways to invest in silver is through purchasing pre-1965 silver coins. They’re an easy and efficient way to add weight to your collection. *Please note that all coins are 90% silver. No rare coins included.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $24.00Just $3.99 Over Spot! One of the most popular ways to invest in silver is through purchasing bulk bullion. An easy and efficient way to add weight to your collection, all Half Dollars included in your order are 90% silver. *Please note that designs may vary based on current inventory.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $31.77The 2020 Chiwoo acts as the fifth installment in the popular Chiwoo series. With low mintages and annually changing designs, this silver coin is highly sought after by investors and collectors alike. Each coin consists of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver. Get your own 2020 South Korean Chiwoo, now available for purchase through Hero Bullion.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $31.77As low as $5.49 Over Spot! Please note- These 2021 Silver Britannia Coins are being sold on Pre-Sale with an estimated ship date on or near 3/16/2021. This is an estimate based on information provided by the mint and is subject to change based on the mint’s ability to deliver. Orders containing Pre-Sale items are held until all items are available as we do not split orders over multiple shipments. The In-Stock number listed above is the number we are making available on PRE-SALE. These coins are not here yet and will not ship until near the date above. Please make sure you understand these terms BEFORE ordering. Where security and government backing are concerned, bullion collectors might never find a better mint than the British Royal Mint. This organization is the official mint of Great Britain, and it’s been in operation for over one thousand years. Since 886, the Royal Mint has been under the direct control of the treasury of the Queen of England. Needless to say, the Royal Mint provides an unparalleled level of legitimacy as a manufacturer of coins.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $31.77Please note- These Cook Islands Bounty Coins are being sold on Pre-Sale with an estimated ship date on or near 3/5/2021. This is an estimate based on information provided by the mint and is subject to change based on the mint’s ability to deliver. Orders containing Pre-Sale items are held until all items are available as we do not split orders over multiple shipments. The In-Stock number listed above is the number we are making available on PRE-SALE. These coins are not here yet and will not ship until near the date above. Please make sure you understand these terms BEFORE ordering.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $33.77As low as $7.49 Over Spot! The majestic wilderness and beautiful wildlife of Australia has long been one of the most notable elements of the large country. And why shouldn’t it be? Settlements across Australia are a testament to the strength and versatility of man. Civilizations in Australia exist in harmony with majestic beasts, including birds, wild prairie dogs, and more. The Kookaburra, a large Australian bird, has a large following among fans of Australia and its wildlife.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $34.16These Proof-Like Sets may or may not come with original envelope and insert. Whenever possible, we include all original packaging but as these sets are old, they may or may not include perfect original packaging.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $35.77With its purity, weight and content backed by the United States Government, the American Silver Eagle continues to be a popular choice for both investors and collectors. Composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver, each coin has a legal tender value of $1.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $37.27Australia’s Perth Mint is once again offering bullion collectors the opportunity to commemorate the Chinese Lunar Calendar with a stunning 2021 Australian 1 oz Silver Lunar Ox Coin. This 1 Oz. coin is struck using .9999 silver and attempts to capture the majesty of the Ox, patron animal of 2021 according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $62.53Produced by the highly esteemed Perth Mint, this 2 oz Kookaburra is an excellent choice for both investors and collectors. Each coin consists of 2 troy ounces of .9999 fine silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Purchase one of the most recognizable coins on the market, and add the 2020 Australian Kookaburra 2 oz Silver Coin to your cart today!
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $68.53A part of the Silver Lunar Series III by Perth, the 2021 Australian 2 oz Silver Lunar Ox Coin commemorates the Year of the Ox while paying homage to Queen Elizabeth II on the reverse side. The coin is composed of .9999 silver, making it a beautiful and pure addition to any bullion collection.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $69.53When Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the British throne, her coronation was a major historical event. To commemorate the occasion, revered sculptor James Woodford crafted a series of ten unique sculptures. Each of the ‘Queen’s Beasts’ represented a portion of Queen Elizabeth II’s genealogy, which granted her the God-given right to the throne of England. Since their debut at the Royal Palace in 1953, the Queen’s Beasts have been a beloved part of British royal lore and history.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $153.83As Low As $4.49 Over Spot per Ounce! America has forged its global reputation in a number of ways. But for many Americans, the most compelling image of the country comes from its beautiful public lands, which have been preserved by the Federal Government since the early 20th century. The expansive rolling hills, whitetopped mountains, and unfettered forests paint the picture of a country which merges the cities of man with the uncharted, natural brilliance of nature.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $672.40For collectors who are tired of expanding their collections with more of the same, the 2018 Palau ½ Kilo Silver Pirate Skull presents an excellent and exciting opportunity. Struck with a whopping 16.075 Oz .999 fine silver, this textured pirate skull is a fascinating way to store a valuable amount of silver. Additionally, the skull is backed as an official version of currency by the Palau government, which regulates the small island nation.
Silver coins are easy to trade, and sizes afford a significant selection nearest your price point. Key features to keep in mind when looking for your silver coins are purity, weight, and program/series. We take the guesswork out by only offering the best in silver coins from the best mints. Should you choose to trade or liquidate, an exceptional silver coin from esteemed manufacturers makes your piece highly desired. Silver is a hard asset in either form offered, but quality, purity, and assurance matter. These are a given with Hero Bullion.
Silver Coins, Bars, or Rounds?
Coins typically fall to the side of the collector while bars attract the investors. Silver coins are coveted worldwide for their beauty, design, and historical value; they hold tremendous significance among collectors.
Silver bullion is typically most affordable in bars, versus coins or rounds because you can get the most silver ounces for your money - a priority for investors. Both are IRA eligible. Rounds are privately minted, contain investment-grade silver, high value, low premium, but no guarantee for purity and weight from a private mint. It’s not as tricky as it seems, and we can help.
Mints, and their hallmark coins
The United States Mint- Silver coins issued by the United States are coveted all over the world for their beauty, design, and historical value, and hold tremendous significance among collectors.
The American Silver Eagle is a silver bullion coin released annually by the U.S. mint; that many consider the "most beautiful modern silver coins." The obverse of each coin an homage to a particular location in the U.S., the reverse side featuring imagery from various national parks, national forests, or monuments in the same region as the obverse location.
Starting in 2010 and still going, the America the Beautiful 5-ounce silver bullion coins comprise a series. Its initial release wasn't well-received; however, they've become increasingly popular with their low mintage and new design on each year's release (with near-immediate sell-out) often holding high market values above melt value. The "ATB" is Five Troy ounces of .999 pure silver - the largest silver coin issued by the U.S. Mint.
90% silver coins
Before 1965, Dimes, Quarters, Half Dollars, and Dollar coins were struck in 90% pure silver - commonly cherished collector's (and investor's) pieces that elicit trust in authenticity. If there were coins reminiscent of wisdom, 90% silver coins might fit the bill.
Current circulating coinage is a copper-nickel alloy.
The Royal Canadian Mint
Founded in Ottawa during 1908, exceptional purity and exquisite design are the catalysts for their impeccable reputation. Innovators in bullion security features speak to our initiative in offering genuine, high quality, secure, and protected products.
Canadian Maple Leaf coins garner worldwide popularity for their beauty and purity. Quantities are limited, which increases desirability for collectors. Each 1-ounce Silver Maple Leaf is .9999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The Canadian Government assures the weight, purity, and content of all Silver Maples.
Security features of RCM Choice: Serialized coin, visible security markings, "Bullion DNA," "Mintshield"
Recognized as the world's leading bullion brand, Pamp Suisse is a World-Renowned Refinery placing the highest of integrity on its business practices, the sourcing of materials, ethics, and supply chain.
Their hallmark coin (and refinery staple) is the Fortuna. The obverse design depicts the Roman goddess of fortune. .999 fine silver shipped in sealed Assay.
Security features of Pampe Suisse Choice: Assay Card, Serialized Bar, Veriscan®
A newer, but trusted prominent, private American mint producing silver coins for foreign reserve banks, silver bullion bars for investors, and silver blanks for sovereign mints for the production of coins.
Security features of Sunshine Minting choice: Mintmark SI
Why Buy Silver Coins?
There are too many uncertainties in life, and your silver investment doesn't have to be one of them. Questions about a product, quality, or government guarantees? Please reach out. We'd love to chat.
We don't just sell gold and silver (we sell the finest gold and silver) - it's our passion. As a precious metal retailer with 20+ years of industry experience, we're committed to making sure our customers have the knowledge they need to make an investment choice just right for