There is no question that gold has been and perhaps will always be one of the most coveted precious metals by collectors, individuals, and nations. Today, gold is made into every shape and size of bar, ingot, ring, bracelet, or coin you can imagine. It used to be that there were only a few different volumes of gold you could purchase. Today, you can buy gold in several different increments like the Asahi 1 oz Gold Bar. The 1 oz size makes it nice for those who maybe can’t afford larger quantities.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic packaging complete with an assay card
- Condition of bar is brand new
- Made of 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold
- Obverse side of the bar has Asahi’s logo, size and weight, and serial number
- The reverse side of the bar has the Asahi logo in a repeating design across the whole back of the bar
- Produced by Asahi Refining
Gold has been used for centuries as a way to protect wealth. Today, investors use gold to hedge against inflation. During downturns in the stock market, investors often turn to gold and other precious metals to invest. Gold is used in production of many different products which means there is always a demand for gold.
Each bar is packaged in plastic packaging that protects the bar and also has an assay card with the serial number that matches the number on the bar.
On the obverse of the bar is the Asahi logo. Below this logo is ‘FINE GOLD .999’. Under this is ‘1 OUNCE TROY’. At the bottom of this side is the bar’s serial number.
The reverse side of the bar has the Asahi logo in a stylized repeating pattern running at a 45 degree angle across the whole back of the bar.
Get your Asahi 1 oz Gold Bar and add some quality silver to add to your portfolio today.