My Cart (0 )
- Rated 4.83 out of 5as low as $25.88As Low As $2.29 Over Spot! All rounds are hallmarked with their silver content, 1 oz of 99.9% fine silver. *Please note that the bullion you receive is based on our current product availability. Mints may vary.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5as low as $26.08As Low As Just $2.49 Over Spot! Please note these rounds are on a slight delay and will not begin shipping until Wednesday September 30th. Produced by the Golden State Mint, the 1 oz. Aztec Calendar Silver Round is struck with .999 pure silver. The design is based on the infamous Aztec Calendar Stone, located in the National Anthropology Museum in Mexico City. Celebrate a piece of iconic history by adding this 1 oz. Silver Round to your cart today!
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $26.08As low as $2.49 Over Spot! The holidays are always an exciting time for bullion collectors. Men and women who love gold, silver, and platinum bullion are often excited to share their passion with friends and family. But even for collectors who don’t plan on shopping for gifts, the holiday season generally brings a number of new Christmas-themed designs from mints all over the world.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $26.68Using cutting edge technology, the MintID Buffalo 1 oz Silver Round guarantees legitimacy, quality and authenticity. Composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver, each round features iconic and detailed artistry. Add the 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round to your collection with Hero Bullion today!
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $29.08The 2020 Chiwoo acts as the fifth installment in the popular Chiwoo series. With low mintages and annually changing designs, this silver coin is highly sought after by investors and collectors alike. Each coin consists of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver. Get your own 2020 South Korean Chiwoo, now available for purchase through Hero Bullion.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $83.59The White Horse of Conquest 1 oz Silver Round is the first release in the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Series. This item has quickly become a collector piece appreciated for its artistry and rarity.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $255.78Primarily used by mints to refine silver bullion, silver grain (shot) is an inexpensive way to grow your physical supply of silver. Additionally, it’s an easy and accessible way for hobby melters and pourers looking to experiment and further their craftsmanship. Pick up your own 10 oz bag of .999 silver shot, now available for purchase through Hero Bullion.