The Valcambi Cast 1 Kilo Silver Bar is a great opportunity to buy a quantity of high quality silver for your collection or portfolio. This bar is cast in .999 pure silver. Being produced by Valcambi Suisse, a trusted manufacturer, means you can be assured that it is made to high standards.
- Each bar is packaged in protective plastic and includes an assay card.
- Made of 1 kilogram (32.15 troy oz) of .999 pure silver.
- Individual serial number on each bar
- Obverse side has the refinery’s logo and ‘1kg silver 999.0’. Under this is written ‘CHI ESSAYER FONDEUR’ which is the Assayer’s mark under which is the serial number of the bar
- Reverse is blank on the back
- Produced by Valcambi Suisse.
On the obverse side is the refinery’s logo with ‘1kg silver 999.0’. Underneath the text is a logo that includes CHI ESSAYER FONDEUR’ which is the Assayer’s mark. Below this mark is an individual serial number. These silver bars are cast which means the molten silver is poured into a mold and then later dropped in water or allowed to sit to cool. This means the bars have a matte kind of finish.
The reverse is blank except for any marks from the mold.
Valcambi Suisse has a rich history that has led to its being one of the world’s largest manufacturers of gold ingots. It started out as Valcambi over 60 years ago by a group of Swiss investors interested in precious metals. It has grown from its humble beginnings through a few mergers and acquisitions to being a company that is fully focused on the business of refining precious metals. This focus shows in their attention to detail and consistency of quality products.
Be sure to get your Valcambi Cast 1 Kilo Silver Bars and take home a great quality bar made by a master refinery. Get yours today.