In a financial crisis, people may turn to precious metals as currency as it is a known commodity that for sure has value. The Valcambi 10 x10 gram Silver CombiBar™ allows you to get 100g of silver and know that if you want to break off some to give to someone then you can easily do so as this CombiBar™ can be broken into 10g even bars. This makes a great way to buy a bunch of silver to give away as gifts or to pay people for goods and services if they would accept silver.. Valcambi Suisse is a trusted source for high-quality precious metal bars.
- Each bar is packaged in protective plastic and includes an assay card.
- Made of 100 Gram (total weight 3.21507 Troy oz) of .9999 fine silver.
- Individual serial number on sheet of all 100g
- Obverse side has the refinery’s logo and ‘10 g Silver 999.9’. Under this is written ‘CHI ESSAYER FONDEUR’ which is the Assayer’s mark under which is the serial number of the bar
- CombiBar™ allows the whole to be broken into ten 10g pieces
- Reverse has ‘Valcambi Suisse’ stamped on the back
- Produced by Valcambi Suisse.
If the economy were to crash it is theorized that precious metals may well be the currency that is accepted everywhere. Top of the list would be gold. Next would be silver. But how would you pay for individual services? Maybe you could pay for services with gold or silver. Valcambi has the solution with the CombiBar™. This feature allows a person to break off part of the whole. In this case, a 100g bar can be broken into ten 10g pieces. This makes it a snap to break off 10 grams and use it maybe as payment for goods or services.
The obverse side of the bar has Valcambi Suisse’s logo followed by ‘10 gram SILVER 999.9’ underneath. Under this is the assayer’s mark which is written as ‘CHI ESSAYER FOUNDEUR’.
On the reverse of the bar which is often blank on silver bars, is a stylized ‘Valcambi Suisse’.
Valcambi Suisse has a rich history that has led to its being one of the world’s largest manufacturers of gold ingots and precious metals. It started out as Valcambi over 60 years ago by a group of Swiss investors interested in precious metals. It has grown from its humble beginnings through a few mergers and acquisitions to being a company that is fully focused on the business of refining precious metals. This focus shows in their attention to detail and consistency of quality products.
Give yourself more options when using silver as payment or give ten of your friends or family 10g bars of silver as a gift.