The Standing Liberty 1oz Copper Round is an homage to the 90% silver Standing Liberty Quarters that were minted from 1916 to 1930. This iconic image is very popular and is sure to be highly collectible.
- Made of 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Design based on the highly popular Standing Liberty Quarters produced by the U.S. Mint. These coins from the Golden State Mint don’t have any face value.
- Obverse has an image of Lady Liberty holding an olive branch and a shield. In the background looks to be a document framed with ‘In God We Trust’ split between the sides. Above the picture is ‘Liberty’.
- Reverse has a patriotic mashup of images with a shield that has eagle’s wings coming from it and an American flag at the top and three stars on the shield. Below the shield is ‘USA’ and there are three stars on each side of the shield. Arching above this image is ‘COPPER .999 FINE’. At the very bottom of this side is ‘ONE AVDP OUNCE’.
- Recommended Supplies; 39mm Capsule, 39mm Tube, Cotton Gloves
This coin exudes patriotism. Both sides feature icons from American History. We see Liberty herself, part of what looks like the Constitution, parts of a bald eagle, the American Flag and stars. This coin is sure to be a hit with historians or patriotic Americans.
The obverse side of the coin features Lady Liberty in a different stance than we are used to seeing her. Her gown has a long slit and we see one of her legs. She is holding a shield in one hand and an olive branch in the other. Behind her are split in two parts are what look like framed documents on both sides perhaps the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Written above them is ‘In God We Trust’. Above the image of Liberty is written ‘LIBERTY’.
On the reverse side of the coin is a shield with three stars on it and eagle wings coming from it. Below the shield is written ‘USA. Above the shield is the United States flag. On both sides of the shield are three stars. At the top of this side is ‘COPPER .999 FINE’. At the bottom is engraved ‘ONE AVDP OUNCE’.
The Golden State mint was founded in 1974 in Central Florida. Through the years they have proven to be a very reliable mint who makes great products.
The Standing Liberty 1 oz Copper Round is a great opportunity to purchase a quality coin with a beautiful design collectors will appreciate. This would make a great gift for the patriot or historical coin collector in your life. Get one or two or two hundred today.