The Germania Mint does silver bars right. The Germania Mint 1 oz Silver Bar is an example of this. Each bar has The Germania Mint logo and hallmark on the front and hologram on the back.
- Each bar contains 1 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver
- Obverse: Germania Mint logo, purity, and weight
- Reverse: Germania Mint hologram
- Each bar is sealed in original mint plastic
- Multiples of 20 bars arrive in an original mint box consisting of 2- 10 piece sleeves
- Multiples of 200 arrive in original mint box consisting of 10- 20 piece boxes
Unfortunately, there are counterfeiters in the world of precious metals. To combat this, the Germania Mint has a series of security features. Authenticity starts with the fact that the mint only uses LBMA certified .9999 fine silver. The back of each bar has a hologram with a number embedded in it.
In 2018 the Germania Mint was founded by the Kurowski Group, a group of experts in the field of numismatics who have been involved in thousands of projects over the years, This group instilled their knowledge of the minting process into the methodology of the mint. Their production process starts with the highest quality precious metals, adds cutting edge technology to mint top quality artwork into coins that are packaged and protected for shipping the right way.
The Germania Mint uses only LBMA certified .9999 fine silver. This quality is certified by an independent organization so you know that you are indeed getting authentic silver bars and not counterfeit or inferior quality.
If you are looking to add some silver to your portfolio then the Germania Mint 1 oz Silver Bar is what you need. Get yours today.