Looking to add some shiny silver to your collection? Check out the “Degussa Feinsilber” vintage 1 kilo silver bar!
Here are some key features to consider before buying:
- Weighs 1 kilogram (or about 2.2 pounds)
- Made of .999 fine silver (meaning it’s 99.9% pure)
- Issued by Degussa, a German precious metals company
- Obverse (front side) features the “Degussa” logo with a diamond-shaped pattern in the background, “999”, “1000g”, and bears serial number
- Reverse is blank
- These vintage bars are scarce in the secondary market
- Bar may arrive in original plastic or without. In addition, these bars may show signs of wear, handling, or toning
- We have made every effort to preserve these bars due to their vintage nature
But what do all these design elements mean? The diamond-shaped pattern on the obverse comes from the company’s original logo, which was designed by Otto Eckmann in 1892. These vintage bars are highly sought after buy bullion and vintage bar enthusiasts.
So why should you add this bar to your collection? One reason is its large size, which makes it a unique and impressive piece. Additionally, because it was produced by Degussa, a well-respected name in the precious metals industry, it has a certain level of prestige. Plus, as silver continues to be a popular investment, this bar could be a smart purchase for your portfolio. Don’t hesitate- get yours today!
Product ReviewsLogin to Review
There are no reviews yet.