Introducing the Austrian 100 Corona Gold Coin, a beautiful addition to any coin collection. Made of 90% pure gold, this coin weighs in at 33.87 grams and has a face value of 100 Corona. The coin’s impressive design features the bust of Emperor Franz Joseph I on the obverse, while the reverse showcases the Austrian coat of arms.
- Contains .9802 troy ounces of gold
- Face value of 100 Corona
- Obverse features Emperor Franz Joseph I
- Reverse showcases Austrian coat of arms
- Expect most to be dated 1915, though other dates may be included
- Business strike as well as proof strikes may be included
- Coins will arrive in AU Condition.
The design of this coin is a nod to its great historical significance. Emperor Franz Joseph I was one of the longest-reigning monarchs in European history, and his reign saw the Austro-Hungarian Empire at its peak. The coat of arms on the reverse is made up of several elements, including an eagle representing the nobility and a hammer and sickle representing the working class.
Collectors will appreciate the rarity and historical significance of this coin. Issued from 1908 to 1914 and then reproduced as a restrike in 1915, the Austrian 100 Corona was one of the largest gold coins in circulation at the time. Today, it is highly sought after by collectors around the world.
Get yours today and add a unique piece of history to your collection!