The Argor-Heraeus 50 gram Gold Bar is gorgeous struck in .9999 pure gold. With the 50 gram bar, now you have more options in adding quantities of gold to your portfolio.
- Packaged in blister pack with assay
- Each bar has an individual serial number
- Made of 50 Grams (1.608 Troy oz) of .9999 pure gold.
- The obverse side is the Argor-Heraeus logo, ‘Switzerland’. ‘50g 999.9 FINE GOLD’, ‘Argor-Heraeus logo Melter Assayer’, individual serial number
- The reverse field of the bars is left blank on purpose.
Each individually numbered bar is bullion grade and contains 50 grams of .9999 pure gold. They come in a protective blisterpack capsule with an assay card. The card has the purity, weight, metal content and the serial number.
The obverse side of the bar has Argor-Heraeus’ logo, a stylized A and H. Under the logo is ‘Switzerland’ ‘50’g. Below that is the purity ‘FINE GOLD 999.9. At the bottom is a smaller Argor-Heraeus logo in a box with “MELTER ASSAYER’. The very bottom of the bar has a serial number which is also on the bottom of the blisterpack.
On the reverse the bar is completely blank and generally smooth. Any textures that are on the back would come from the gold cooling.
The Argor-Heraeus is part of the largest global provider of services in the precious metal industry. They trace their roots back to 1951 in Switzerland and now have locations around the world. This provider has the resources to bring all types of precious metals to clients all over the world.
The 50 gram Gold Bar from Argor-Heraeus is a great way to add a quantity of gold to your portfolio. Buy yours today.