The Argor-Heraeus 2022 Tiger 1oz Gold Bar is an outstanding opportunity to own a 1 oz Gold Bar from a premier refinery but also to celebrate the Year of the Tiger in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. With a limited run of 3888, this bar looks to be highly collectible.
- Worldwide mintage of only 3888
- Each bar contains 1 troy oz of .9999 pure gold
- Each bar comes in a sealed assay card with assay information on the card
- Obverse side has Argor-Heraeus logo, ‘Switzerland’, ‘1 oz. FINE GOLD 999.9’, Smaller refinery logo and ‘MELTER ASSAYER’ Serial number out of 3888
- Reverse side of bar has an image of a tiger
The obverse side of the bar has the refinery’s logo, a stylized A and H for Argor-Heraeus. Under the logo is ‘Switzerland’, ‘1 oz. FINE GOLD 999.9’. Below this is a smaller version of the logo and ‘MELTER ASSAYER’ and a serial number which is written as ‘#####/3888’
The reverse side which is normally left blank has a very detailed beautiful tiger stalking toward the viewer. The Chinese symbol for tiger is at the bottom of the image.
The Argor-Heraeus refinery is one of the world’s largest processors of precious metals and is based in Mendrisio, Switzerland. They are highly reputable and recognized all over the world.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own gold that is highly collectible and limited edition. Be sure to get your Argor-Heraeus 2022 Tiger 1 oz Gold Bar today before they are gone.