The Argor-Heraeus 2022 Tiger 1 gram Gold Bar is an outstanding opportunity to own a 1 gram Gold Bar from a premier refinery but also to celebrate the Year of the Tiger in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. This gold bar may be small but is super mighty as it is authentic gold struck in .9999 fine gold. It is very collectible with it’s tiger design as part of the lunar calendar celebration and it is limited to only 3888 world wide.
- Limited edition only 3888 available
- Each bar contains 1 gram (0.0321507 Troy oz) of .9999 pure gold
- Each bar comes in a blisterpack with assay information on the card
- Obverse side has Argor-Heraeus logo, ‘Switzerland’, ‘1 gram FINE GOLD 999.9’, Smaller refinery logo and ‘MELTER ASSAYER’ Serial number out of 3888
- Reverse side of bar has an image of a tiger
The obverse side of the bar has the refinery’s logo, a stylized A and H for Argor-Heraeus. Under the logo is ‘Switzerland’, ‘1 gram FINE GOLD 999.9’. Below this is a smaller version of the logo and ‘MELTER ASSAYER’ and a serial number which is written as ‘#####/3888’
The reverse side which is normally left blank has a very detailed beautiful tiger stalking toward the viewer. The Chinese symbol for tiger is at the bottom of the image.
The Argor-Heraeus refinery is one of the world’s largest processors of precious metals and is based in Mendrisio, Switzerland. They are highly reputable and recognized all over the world.
Don’t miss out on this ‘golden opportunity’ to own some gold, celebrate the Year of the Tiger and own a very limited, highly collectible gold bar. With such a limited quantity these will sell out fast. Get yours today.