Just when you think the Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin couldn’t get any prettier, the 2023 ¼ oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin is here and more beautiful than ever. They deliver again with this impressive design featuring a kangaroo sitting up looking around and trees in the background giving it a depth effect. This coin looks splendid in .9999 fine gold. The Australian Gold Kangaroo coin has proven to be a very popular coin sought after by collectors across the world.
- 37th issue of the Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin
- Made of 1/4 Troy oz of .9999 fine gold in BU condition.
- Face value of 25 dollars backed by the federal government of Australia.
- The obverse side has a silhouette of Queen Elizabeth II
- On the reverse is a pair of hopping kangaroos.
- Coin arrives in original Perth Mint clear capsule
The obverse side of the coin has Queen Elizabeth II at age 89 facing the right. This is Jody Clark’s design and is so detailed you can see the lines in her face. She is wearing her diadem crown and royal jewels. Above her is ‘Elizabeth II’ and ‘Australia’. Below her image is ‘25 DOLLARS’.
On the reverse side is the image of a kangaroo standing up and looking around, perhaps looking out for predators. The kangaroo is in the forefront and there are trees in the background which gives the image a depth effect. At the top of the coin is ‘2023 1/4 oz 9999 GOLD’. Above the kangaroos is ‘Kangaroo’ in a stylized font.