The 2022 Solomon Islands 2 oz Silver Elephant Chakra Coin is one of those coins that really captures your attention. This design is inspired by the first ‘Chakra’ which is an energy that flows through our body. The first chakra is associated with the color red and represents strength and power. So it is only natural that this design combines an elephant, also a symbol of strength and power, with the color red. This full-color design is painted on .9999 fine silver. With only 1500 of these available worldwide these won’t last long.
- Made of 2 Troy oz of .9999 fine silver
- Part of the Seven Chakra series
- Very limited mintage of 1500 available worldwide
- Face value of 5 Dollars backed by the Solomon Islands
- Produced by PAMP Suisse
- Obverse side of the coin has an effigy of Queen Elizabeth III
- The reverse side other coin has stylized elephant accented in red
- Comes with a themed box and Certificate of Authenticity
The obverse side of the coin has Ian Rank-Broadley’s effigy of Queen Elizabeth III. She is shown here facing to the right. Above her head is ‘SOLOMON ISLANDS’. To the left of her is ‘ELIZABETH II’. To her right is ‘5 DOLLARS’. At the bottom is ‘2 OZ Ag 999.9’. Around the outside of the coin which is shaped like a flower are stylized design elements. At the top of these elements is ‘2022’. At the bottom of these elements is a serial number.
On the reverse side of the coin is a stylized elephant embellished with red. This represents the 1st Chakra, the energy that flows through your body. The first chakra brings strength and power. What better animal to represent strength and power than an elephant. This design is in full color.
The 2022 Solomon Islands 2 oz Silver Elephant Chakra Coin is a work of art that would upgrade any collection. Get yours today.