The 2021 South Korean Silver Chiwoo Cheonwang should be at the top of everyone’s must-have list. This coin is gorgeous struck in .999 fine silver. It features the image of Chiwoo Cheonwang, a well-known figure in South Korea. This super limited coin has a mintage of 30,000 pieces worldwide.
- Limited run of 30,000 worldwide.
- Made with 1 troy oz of bullion quality .999 fine silver
- Latent image anticounterfeiting measure
- Obverse side has an image of the mythical creature, Doggaebi, in high detail on a shield. Above it is ‘REPUBLIC OF KOREA’. At the bottom left is ‘2022 FINE SILVER 999’.
- Reverse features Chiwoo Cheonwang firing an arrow. Above the image is ‘CHIWOO CHEONWANG’
- KOMSCO guarantees the weight and silver content.
On the obverse of the coin is an image of Doggaebi, a figure from Korean mythology that was believed to protect from evil spirits on a shield. There is a circular notch at the bottom of the shield. In the notch is a latent image that faintly shows ‘999’. This is an anti-counterfeiting measure. Above the image is ‘REPUBLIC OF KOREA’. At the bottom of the coin is ‘2022 FINE SILVER 999’.
The reverse side of the coin has a picture of Chiwoo Cheonwang who is a popular legend in South Korea. According to legend, he has a bronze head and metal forehead. He is known as a God of War. He carries a large shield, wears a demon-like mask, and casts spells. He even is known to control the weather. Here he has notched an arrow and looks to be ready to fire. Above his head ‘CHIWOO CHEONWANG’.
Not many collectors know about these 2022 1 oz South Korean Silver Chiwoo Cheonwang coins but once they see them they realize they absolutely must have them. With only 30,000 available worldwide, these coins will go fast. Get yours today.
Product ReviewsLogin to Review
There are no reviews yet.