The 2021 1 oz South Korean ZI: SIN Taurus coin is a really cool coin struck in 1 oz of .999 fine silver. This coin is limited to only 20,000 worldwide. It is a perfect way to add some very cool South Korean mythology and a highly collectible coin to your collection.
- Very limited run of 20,000 worldwide.
- Made with 1 troy oz of bullion quality .999 fine silver
- Latent image anticounterfeiting measure
- Obverse side has an image of the mythical creature, Doggaebi, in high detail on a shield. Above it is ‘REPUBLIC OF KOREA’. At the bottom left is ‘2021 FINE SILVER 999’.
- Reverse features Taurus, Guardian of Peace, God of War with ‘ZI:SIN TAURUS’ above it
- KOMSCO guarantees the weight and silver content.
On the obverse of the coin is an image of Doggaebi, a figure from Korean mythology that was believed to protect from evil spirits on a shield. There is a circular notch at the bottom of the shield. In the notch is a latent image that faintly shows ‘999’. This is an anti-counterfeiting measure. Above the image is ‘REPUBLIC OF KOREA’. At the bottom of the coin is ‘2021 FINE SILVER 999’.
The reverse features Taurus, Guardian of Peace, God of War working a blade at the forge. Behind him are the bellows, a dragon’s mouth full of flame. He is inspecting the progress of his unfinished blade. He looks regal and confident in his armor complete with a dragon’s head over his left shoulder. All of this can be seen very clearly in the detailed relief of this coin. Below this is written ‘ZI:SIN TAURUS’.
This coin is sure to sell out. A beautiful design that is unique outside of South Korea made with .999 fine silver and limited to 20,000 coins worldwide means that this is a very highly collectible coin. Get yours today.