The 2021 South Korean Silver Chiwoo Cheonwang should be at the top of everyone’s must-have list. This coin is gorgeous struck in .999 fine silver. It features the image of Chiwoo Cheonwang, a well-known figure in South Korea.
- Very limited run of 40,000 Worldwide
- Made with 1 troy oz of bullion quality .999 fine silver
- Latent image anticounterfeiting measure
- Obverse side has an image of the mythical creature, Doggaebi, in high detail on a shield. Above it is ‘REPUBLIC OF KOREA’. At the bottom left is ‘2021 FINE SILVER 999’.
- Reverse features Chiwoo Cheonwang in armor. Above the image is ‘CHIWOO CHEONWANG’
- KOMSCO guarantees the weight and silver content.
On the obverse of the coin is an image of Doggaebi, a figure from Korean mythology that was believed to protect from evil spirits on a shield. There is a circular notch at the bottom of the shield. In the notch is a latent image that faintly shows ‘999’. This is an anti-counterfeiting measure. Above the image is ‘REPUBLIC OF KOREA’. At the bottom of the coin is ‘2021 FINE SILVER 999’.
The reverse side of the coin has a picture of Chiwoo Cheonwang who is a popular legend in South Korea. According to legend, he has a bronze head and metal forehead. He is known as a God of War. He carries a large shield, wears a demon-like mask, and casts spells. He even is known to control the weather. Above his head ‘CHIWOO CHEONWANG’.
The 2021 1 oz South Korean Silver Chiwoo Cheonwang coin is a great looking coin that needs to be in your collection.