Are you interested in unique and valuable items? If so, you might want to check out the 2010 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo. This beautiful gold coin has a lot of impressive features.
- Weighs 1 ounce
- Made from pure gold (24 karat)
- Face value of $100 AUD
- Issued by the Perth Mint in Australia
- Obverse design features Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse design features a kangaroo
- The coin is rated MS69 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, meaning it is in nearly perfect condition
The Australian Gold Kangaroo has a lot of significance for Australians, who often use the kangaroo as a symbol of their country. The Perth Mint has been producing gold coins since 1899, and has long been known for the high quality of their products. The design of the Kangaroo coin has changed over the years, making each version unique and collectible. The 2010 coin was designed by the Perth Mint’s chief engraver, Stuart Devlin.
Collectors are drawn to the Australian Gold Kangaroo because of its beauty and rarity. Its value comes not just from the gold content, but from its history and unique design elements. If you want to add this stunning coin to your collection, don’t hesitate to get yours today.
Product ReviewsLogin to Review
There are no reviews yet.