Perhaps one of the most interesting things about the Netherlands 1 Ducat Gold Coin is the fact that the design has not changed in over 400 years. This coin dates back to 1586 and is still issued today. This coin is the Netherlands 1 Ducat Gold Coin from any year and comes in any condition.
- Contains .1106 oz of gold
- Coin you receive is of random year and condition and depends on stock on hand
- Face value of 1 Ducat issued by the Royal Dutch Mint
- On the obverse side of the coin has the image of a knight with a sword in one hand clutching arrows
- The reverse side has a plaque with Latin phrases on it surrounded by decorative elements
- When purchasing multiple coins, you may get two coins of the same year or condition
On the obverse side of this coin is a knight facing right holding a sword in his right hand and clutching a bundle of arrows in his left hand. Around him is the Latin phrase ‘CRESCUNT CONCORDIA RES PARVAE’ which translates to ‘Union makes small things grow’.
The reverse side has a plaque with decorative elements all around it. On the plaque are the Latin phrases and abbreviations ‘MO. AUR. REG. BELGII AD LEGEM IMPERII’ which translates to ‘A coin of the provinces of the United Netherlands according to the law of the Empire’.
This Netherlands 1 Ducat Gold Coin is a great way to add a classic coin that is hundreds of years in the making. How often do you find a coin whose design has been used for over 400 years? With this design, you also get a gold coin which is a great way to add some gold to your collection. Get yours today.
Product ReviewsLogin to Review
There are no reviews yet.