The Silver Mictlāntēcutli Round, minted from 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver, is a remarkable bullion product that stands out in the precious metals market. This round is not just an investment; it’s a piece of art that embodies the deep historical and cultural significance of the Aztec civilization. The intricate design and high purity make it a unique addition to any collection, appealing to both investors and enthusiasts of historical artifacts.
- Weight and Purity: 1.0 troy oz of .999 fine silver, ensuring high quality and value.
- Dimensions: Measures 39mm in diameter and 3.1mm in thickness.
- Design: The obverse features a detailed skeletal depiction of Mictlāntēcutli, the Aztec god of the underworld, showcasing exceptional artistry.
- Reverse Design: The reverse displays The Disk of Mictlāntēcutli, enhancing its cultural authenticity.
- Investment Value: Privately minted in the United States, offering a cost-effective option with a competitive premium over the spot price of silver.
- Craftsmanship: Each piece is a testament to meticulous design and precision, making it a coveted item among collectors.
Mictlāntēcutli, the central figure on this round, is a pivotal character in Aztec mythology. As the ruler of Mictlan, the lowest layer of the underworld, he played a crucial role in the Aztecs’ understanding of life and death. The round’s design, featuring Mictlāntēcutli and The Disk of Mictlāntēcutli, is not just an artistic representation but a window into the Aztec world, highlighting their rituals, beliefs, and the balance of existence.
The obverse side of the round is a striking testament to the Aztec god of the underworld, Mictlāntēcutli. This detailed skeletal depiction is not just a symbol of death but a representation of the Aztec’s deep connection with the afterlife and their deities. The reverse side, featuring The Disk of Mictlāntēcutli, further solidifies the round’s authenticity and connection to Aztec culture, making it a piece rich in history and symbolism.
Embrace a piece of Aztec legacy with the Silver Mictlāntēcutli, where ancient mythology meets modern craftsmanship. This round is a rare convergence of artistic mastery and historical depth, offering not just a slice of history, but a tangible connection to the Aztec’s enigmatic underworld. It’s an investment that transcends time, blending the allure of silver with the mystique of a civilization long gone.