Looking for a golden addition to your coin collection? Check out the 1990 1 oz Australian Gold Nugget Coin!
- Weighs 1 ounce
- Made of pure gold (99.99%)
- Has a face value of $100 AUD
- Issued by the Perth Mint
- Obverse side features an image of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse side showcases a unique design of a gold nugget
- Mintage of just 300,000 coins
The 1990 1 oz Australian Gold Nugget Coin is a real treasure. The design on the reverse side is meant to resemble the original gold nuggets that were discovered in Australia during the gold rush. The artist responsible for the coin’s design is Stuart Devlin, who was also the designer of Australia’s decimal currency. As a collector’s item, this coin has a special appeal due to its rarity and connection to Australia’s gold mining history. Don’t miss out on adding this piece of history to your collection. Get yours today.