My Cart (0 )
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $183.55
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $267.33Just $1.89 Over Spot Per Ounce in ANY QUANTITY! All bars contain 10 troy ounces of .999 fine silver and are hallmarked to that effect. *Please note that the bar you receive will be based on our current inventory availability.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $267.33Primarily used by mints to refine silver bullion, silver grain (shot) is an inexpensive way to grow your physical supply of silver. Additionally, it’s an easy and accessible way for hobby melters and pourers looking to experiment and further their craftsmanship. Pick up your own 10 oz bag of .999 silver shot, now available for purchase through Hero Bullion.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $275.33As Low As $2.79 Over Spot per Ounce! With lower premiums than its gold counterpart, silver continues to act as a distinct investment option. All 10 oz Asahi Silver Bars are composed of .999 pure silver and arrive in brand new condition. Perfect for stacking, these bars have a sleek and elegant design that will add beautiful flair to any collection.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $275.33As Low As $2.79 Over Spot per Ounce! Struck with ten ounces of .999 fine silver by the legendary Golden State Mint, the Aztec Calendar 10 oz Silver Bar is a fine addition to any silver bullion investor’s collection. The detailed engraving of the full Aztec calendar on the obverse side is endlessly fascinating, while a stunning portrait of Tenochtitlan Aztec Emperor Cuauhtemoc decorates the reverse side. This highly detailed silver bar combines its high purity with a beautiful design in order to practically sell itself to the savvy bullion fan.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $297.33Own these hard to find Prospector 10 oz silver bars. They are no longer in production and have quickly garnered collector value. Once our limited supply is sold out, we don't expect any more to become available.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $2,673.25Just $1.99 Over Spot per Ounce! All bars are hallmarked with their silver component, 100 oz of 99.9% fine silver. *Please note that the bar you receive is based on product availability. Mints may vary.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $2,723.25Silver bars continue to offer an efficient investment advantage. You can be certain that any product from the Royal Canadian Mint is a purchase you won’t regret. With an individualized serial number, bars are marked with their weight, purity and content, which is guaranteed by the Canadian Government.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $2,723.25Just $2.49 Over Spot Per Ounce in any quantity! All 100 oz Engelhard Silver Bars are composed of .999 pure silver. Please note that these bars are obtained from a secondary source. Perfect for stacking, these bars have a sleek and elegant design that are sure to enhance any collection.
- Rated 0 out of 5as low as $2,723.25Silver has long offered lower premiums than gold, making it a distinct investment option. All 100 oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bars are composed of .999 pure silver and may arrive in new or used condition. Perfect for stacking, these bars have a sleek and elegant design that are sure to enhance any collection.
Silver Bars, Rounds, or Coins?Silver bullion is typically the most affordable in bars, versus coins or rounds. Silver bars are minted from private mints or government mints. Buying silver bars is an attractive investment for both new and seasoned silver investors alike. Their price is highly dependent on the silver content (purity) and weight. Most silver investors turn to bars instead of coins when looking to acquire the most silver ounces for their money. Not as typical a collector’s item as coins would be, but some silver bars do have the same show quality, which makes them a good contender for collectors, and a heavily traded piece.
Silver Bar Sizes and PricingTypically, the premium for Silver decreases as the size of the bar increases. Although they come in nearly any size (one of the many benefits), most investors often favor the 1-ounce, 10-ounce, and 100 oz bars. Preference for these three weights is due to their flexibility and value - the price points are lower than larger bars and their small size makes them convenient to transport and store. Hero Bullion has 1-ounce, 5-ounce, 10-ounce, and 100-ounce silver bars available.
Trusted Mints that Produce Silver Bars:The majority of silver bars come from sovereign mints and refineries around the world. There are several exceptional mints - some with brand power and some without, but not every mint produces each type of bullion. A few prominent mints that produce silver bars and the security features they offer:
- Pamp Suisse - A World Renowned Refinery from the start of inception 30 years ago; it places the highest of integrity on its business practices, the sourcing of materials, ethics, and supply chain. Silver bars are IRA eligible.
- The Royal Canadian Mint - The Royal Canadian Mint is one of the few sovereign mints that produce silver bullion bars.
- The Royal Mint - They offer a buy-back service. It’s that liquid and comes with that level of assurance in quality. Recently introduced silver bar in 2018 with the image of Britannia on its surface.
- Asahi - An LBMA Good Delivery refiner of note. Asahi operate world-class refining and minting facilities in Salt lake City and Miami among others.