This is a description of the 2023 2 oz Silver Allegories: Galia & Germania. This is a special item that is highly sought after by collectors.
- The weight of the item is 2 ounces.
- The purity of the silver is .9999.
- The face value of the item is not applicable.
- The issuer of the item is Germania Mint.
- The design on the obverse side features two female figures – Galia and Germania – standing back to back.
- The reverse side of the item features an eagle holding a shield with the Germania Mint logo.
- Just 2500 pieces were minted in this 2 oz size
- This round arrives in original packaging which includes a certificate of authenticity
The design of the item is inspired by ancient Roman allegories of Galia and Germania, which represented the two regions of France and Germany, respectively. The artists behind the design are not known, but their work is admired by collectors for its intricate details and historical significance.
Collectors are drawn to the 2023 2 oz Silver Allegories: Galia & Germania for its unique design, high quality, and limited mintage. It is believed that there will only be 999 of these items produced, which makes them very rare and valuable. If you’re interested in collecting this item, get yours today.