There aren’t many coins that are as popular as the American Silver Eagle Coin. Collectors and investors love the beautiful design and the quality of the coin. The Walking Liberty design looks stunning in .999 pure silver. With this tube of 20 of them, you can give them as gifts or just enjoy a large quantity of these coins.
- Made of .999 pure silver.
- Backed by the U.S. government (face value of $1).
- Obverse side has Walking Liberty design with ‘LIBERTY’ written at the top, ‘IN GOD WE TRUST’ written to the right and ‘2022’ written at the bottom
- Reverse side has an image of an eagle landing on a branch with ‘UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ONE DOLLAR 1 OZ FINE SILVER’ written around the image. To the right is ‘E PLURIBUS UNUM’
- Tube contains 20 coins of the 2022 release
Designed by Adolph A Weinman in 1916, the Walking Liberty design quickly became a popular symbol of the United States. This design appears on the obverse side of the coin and has Lady Liberty, the statue that was a gift from France, walking with the US flag flying behind her. In her left hand she is carrying oak and laurel branches and her right hand is outstretched. The sun is coming up over a hill in the background. Above he is ‘LIBERTY’. Below her is ‘2022’. To the right of her is the United States motto, ‘IN GOD WE TRUST’.
The reverse side of the coin has an American bald eagle descending on a branch with its wings outstretched. Above it is engraved ‘UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’. Below the image is ‘ONE DOLLAR’ indicating the coin’s value which is backed by the United States government. Also at the bottom of the coin is ‘1 OZ FINE SILVER’. Above this in smaller text is ‘E PLURIBUS UNUM’ another more traditional motto of the United States which is Latin for ‘From many, one.’
The 2022 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin Tube of 20 is a great opportunity to buy a quantity of one of the most popular coins in the world. Collectors and investors would love to get their hands on such a great buy. Get yours today.
Product ReviewsLogin to Review
There are no reviews yet.