Introducing the 2018 1 oz Platinum Eagle PCGS MS70 First Strike! If you’re a collector or looking for a special gift for someone, you’ll definitely want to check out this impressive coin.
- Weight: 1 oz
- Purity: .9995 platinum
- Face value: $100
- Issuer: United States Mint
- Obverse design: features Lady Liberty with the year and “In God We Trust” inscription
- Reverse design: depicts a bald eagle with outstretched wings and 13 stars above its head
- Certified Mint State 70 by PCGS
- Bears First Strike designation
The design of the Platinum Eagle coin is meant to symbolize the strength and beauty of American ideals. The Lady Liberty on the obverse is a nod to the nation’s freedom and the eagle on the reverse represents the country’s power. The intricate designs were created by John Mercanti and Adolph A. Weinman, both renowned artists in the field of coin design.
One reason the 2018 1 oz Platinum Eagle PCGS MS70 First Strike is so appealing to collectors is its high quality – graded MS70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service, it’s considered to be in superior condition. Additionally, the limited production of Platinum Eagles (compared to other coins like Silver Eagles) makes them highly coveted. If you’re interested in adding this stunning coin to your collection or giving it as a gift, don’t wait – get yours today!